About Me

My photo
this is a blog chronicling my adventures in yarn, namely knitting and hopefully designing patterns and dyeing yarn starting this fall. I am a twentysomething knitter from Montana who loves yarn and making pretty things. check out my Etsy store, TiedDyedandBonafide, starting soon for great deals on yarn and notions!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Guess what I just ordered!

its........... SWEATER YARN!!

I ordered off of Ice Yarns and chose colors that KJI would love (hopefully)... so they are in the MAIL coming to ME!!!

I bet that I also have some more sock yarn coming in the mail for me... i am waiting on a shipment of minis for my blanket... they will be lovely and hand dyed

speaking of dying, I will be participating in my first DIY swap, using sock yarn I got in the mail yesterday. I am going to use hair dye, so it's a good thing I have some extra yarn to test on! hopefully I don't fail too much at this... I think that it will work (It should work) and i hope it will because I have no backup plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment