About Me

My photo
this is a blog chronicling my adventures in yarn, namely knitting and hopefully designing patterns and dyeing yarn starting this fall. I am a twentysomething knitter from Montana who loves yarn and making pretty things. check out my Etsy store, TiedDyedandBonafide, starting soon for great deals on yarn and notions!

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Knitting in class...

is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. I love having something to do with my hands while I am listening to my professors talk about whatever class I am in. Currently I am working on the Wingspan shawl which is super awesome for Class knitting - it's garter stitch which makes it easy to knit in class, but the short rows makes it really interesting and fun. Hopefully i can get it finished before June 1st, although the shawl is currently almost halfway done... so I think that finishing it by then won't be a problem.

I also have to try again at spinning my green roving. it is another few points on my Yarn Adventures. tomorrow is going to be an interesting time knitting, because it is 4/20. Not exactly sure how I am getting to the LYS because of that. but get there I will! (I need a canning jar)

I want to answer questions about myself and my knitting, but can't find a getting to know you list online, so I am just going to think up questions and then answer them one at a time.

Question 1: what is the most interesting thing you have ever used as a stitch marker?
ANSWER: I recently ran out of stitch markers while knitting in public, and bit off the string on my tea bag and tied it in a loop so that i could keep knitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment