About Me

My photo
this is a blog chronicling my adventures in yarn, namely knitting and hopefully designing patterns and dyeing yarn starting this fall. I am a twentysomething knitter from Montana who loves yarn and making pretty things. check out my Etsy store, TiedDyedandBonafide, starting soon for great deals on yarn and notions!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Knitting knitting knitting

projects are really the best after they have been finished... which is what i have been trying to do with the projects I brought home from college with me. my most recently finished project is the Unstrung pattern for my bestest friend Ashley's birthday, which is today. thank goodness they are done - and in the nick of time! I am so happy with how they turned out - they are equal parts awesome and sweet. the thumb was interesting and I actually enjoyed working with the little rounds. next project will be to finish my red scarf/kerchief... and then perhaps a quickly finished project?? one can only hope... although knowing my luck I will fall in love with a super complicated sweater or some such nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment