About Me

My photo
this is a blog chronicling my adventures in yarn, namely knitting and hopefully designing patterns and dyeing yarn starting this fall. I am a twentysomething knitter from Montana who loves yarn and making pretty things. check out my Etsy store, TiedDyedandBonafide, starting soon for great deals on yarn and notions!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

it's a secret... :D

I have started working on my afghan block for my Aunt Joni... and I am having fun trying to come up with ideas for Rowan's block. I still want to ask my boyfriend and his family if it is okay that I honor her in that way, because I never met her and I don't want to overstep my boundaries.

as far as the other knitting projects in my life go... I have been cranking out my red scarf/kerchief thingie and C recently asked if I would make her an earflap hat and matching gloves for next winter. living up north gets cold. uff da!! and who knows, if I like it I might make two sets. the current plan is a black hat with purple edging and then purple fingerless gloves.

I am also in a swap for Doctor Who fans... what fun! I should be getting my partner today but we'll see. :D I was thinking i could get some cheapish yarn at Coldwater Collaborative but... sad day! their yarn is rather expensive. hopefully I can find cheaper yarn elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment