About Me

My photo
this is a blog chronicling my adventures in yarn, namely knitting and hopefully designing patterns and dyeing yarn starting this fall. I am a twentysomething knitter from Montana who loves yarn and making pretty things. check out my Etsy store, TiedDyedandBonafide, starting soon for great deals on yarn and notions!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

12 in 2012

twelve knitting goals on 2012. oooh lala!!! As I get going on this, I will post more links and such to this page but for now suffice it to say that i will be a very good knitter by the time next year is over. I want to try 12 new knitting things in one year (although the ones i finish at the end of this year will count too!!!)

so far I have these for goals:

socks with an afterthought heel
finish my afghan
finish my amigurami
toe up socks
lace
something with little needles
sweater or cardigan
gloves
learn entrelac
double knit something
(this is 10 so far!! YAY!!)

so at this point I need four more goals... hmmm... I will think about it
PS these goals can overlap. I am thinking specifically that lace and little needles will overlap, or something liek taht

No comments:

Post a Comment